Monitor Upgrade.

Yah, lol. Not sure what to go for. Looking at IKEA desktops for around £30. But don't know what color to go for. Will build a table from them i think.

*EDIT*

Or i could go for one of these?
LINNMON / ADILS Table - white - IKEA

But, would it hold 3 monitors and a PC? :| lol

I have that exact desk. Provided you make sure to get that middle leg (I went without and it's supported my use for about 5 years), you could have two desktops and triple monitors side by side without issue.

I have that exact desk. Provided you make sure to get that middle leg (I went without and it's supported my use for about 5 years), you could have two desktops and triple monitors side by side without issue.

So, the tables are very stable? I plan on having 3 monitors + my rig on it. Lol. Do you have any pictures of your table? Has it started to bow or anything?

Can hopefully buy this tomorrow. These have the honeycomb like structure in the middle of them don't they? :-s

So, the tables are very stable? I plan on having 3 monitors + my rig on it. Lol. Do you have any pictures of your table? Has it started to bow or anything?

It has a bit, but it hasn't made it any less usable. I do have a fifth leg for it but I haven't been arsed to put it on.

Hmm good idea. Really don't know what table to go for. Starting to annoy me.

I can either go buy a kitchen worktop, and just install legs onto that, or buy the IKEA one. Or, see if i can get a corner table. Something like i posted in the pic, but as a table. :(

What do you guys suggest?

*EDIT* Think i may buy 1 monitor tomorrow... get the table later. Is this the best one i could get? Could possibly go down to a 22inch one if that would be better?

Last edited:
So, the asus is the best monitor? I can MAYBE stretch too £110. £120 at the most if that's any help for a better one? I'll be ordering my first one friday. :) And i'll post pics. Will have the new table as well.

Couldn't edit my post... :(

Back
Top Bottom