Official ARK Thread

Well they are adding content to the game, that's what ppl look for in multiplayer type games. But yeah they need to add a little less and do more optimization I'm the weekly patches.

This really isn't a kid thing though. They split their team in order to do these dumb events which is hampering real progress on the parts of the game that matter. Did you know that DX12 was supposed to be released back in August but got delayed because of the events they're doing?

Yeah I remember the week it was going to come out. They must be banking on the events cuz they keep doing em and offering 20 to 40k in prizes

YAY got the expansion done LOL now the top floor and a roof with a few defensive weapons..... OH CRAP now I need to find metal to get power lol

i went to take a look at what them dudes built over by dauntae, and they have aa couple of plants but besides that its a very easy set up to raid. just rain hell from top of the cliff and kill the animals b4 they can even get to ya, the rest is pretty cake. dauntae ppl can get in ur base with a flyer super easy just by flying tru the gaps in top of the big stone doors.

So far the arm guys are cool. And the Dragon kid is a kid. His dad kicked him off of the server, but he was allowed back on.

Positioning gates is such a pain, thankfully Drogos you gifted me tonnes.

I so want into the shadow wolves base, but it's all metal, and a couple Rex's

I know it's not hard to get into ATM, not much in there to raid, only thing I really have is piles of trank in a cabanet, I get the resources and use them up as fast as I get them lol, Started closing off one side but I was too tired and went to bed, will be out collecting more tonight after work and try and finish it up. Going to add a roof over the top and use the top floor for putting all that fun stuff and a generator but there is so little fuel sources in the area, This base is pretty much practice lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom