why is it that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
then possibility is that Dell will lose server market share, where now IBM is concentrating more a IBM have recently left desktop market.

as the demands of Opetron processor are growing, its likely to be that they will consider buying Opetron CPU's for server platform class.

Esse said:
In a few senses GAgeMW you are right. I have the expensive intel, and the ATI. But then again not all I do is GAME and my games run perfectly so I choose to get an extra booste out of my programs so I chose intel. And there really are only two sides to graphics cards, ATi vs. Nvidea. I got plenty of pro's and con's of both. And in the end I decided to chose a specific type of ATi x800 that fit me, what I want to do, and what is best for my computer. So for me I didn't just "put those" together. I was SOOOO close to getting a 6800ultra...trust me.

You made a good choice, the X800XT P.E. is better than the 6800 Ultra. The 6800 Ultra is a waste of money IMO with the 6800GT being so easily overclockable.

GageMW said:
most ppl pair their processors and video cards, and this is a HUGE generalization, but from i what i see, its AMD&Nvidia and Intel&ATI, is it just me,did i forget to take my pills or something? also the intellers (again big generalization) also tend to have fat wallets and use for things other then gaming, love to hear what you guys think, but please, no flame war :D

I think you're right...and that's because all serious gamers use AMD and Nvidia :)

-Dan The Man

Nubius is wielding a flame-killer stick:-[======>

YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Anywho...

The 6800 Ultra is a waste of money IMO with the 6800GT being so easily overclockable
.....Basically

Flame Killer Stick? Looks More Like A ____ To Me...HAHA!

GageMW said:
shush, nubius approaches with flame-killer stick! :p

I was just kidding! I didn't intend to start a flame war of any kind :)

~I come in peace!~

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom