Apple Music Now at 6.5 mil subs

thekingwizard

Solid State Member
Think this will be a spotify/pandora killer? I really hope it doesnt kill of pandora but it feels like 6.5 mil is a nice number in such a short time. If anyone has it, can anyone compare it to pandora or spotify?

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like most of those subscribers forgot to cancel their free three month sub. :tongue:

I actually think a lot of those might be on free trial.. They still are technically a subscriber right? Apple might have included the free trials too boost their numbers?

I actually think a lot of those might be on free trial.. They still are technically a subscriber right? Apple might have included the free trials too boost their numbers?

I dunno, given Apple's user base I don't think 6.5 million paid subscribers is unrealistic.

A better question would be what is right with iTunes? It's probably the worst music library system I've ever used, refuse to ever install it on any of my computers again.

A better question would be what is right with iTunes? It's probably the worst music library system I've ever used, refuse to ever install it on any of my computers again.

How is it the worst, exactly? You kinda need to backup a statement like that, otherwise you just sound like you hate the brand for whatever reason.

You can list your songs by song, artist, album, play count, personal rating, etc. Audio controls built-in. You can stream it across your network to audio devices and other devices (Apple TV, etc) and share the library with other libraries on other computers on the same network, parental controls, etc. So, there's your list of what's right with it.

The biggest negative I can think of is size and initial load time. Those could use a little work. They're slower on a PC, but they're just fine on a Mac.

Back
Top Bottom