The future of Tech-Forums

There's a lot to merging two version of VB software. Mods on both sites might be incompatible also. I don't mean the guys, I mean software mods. I run VB 4.2.3 and wonder why any one is still running VB 3 and especially a beta. B1 here and B4 at CF. Running a beta on a live site is playing with fire.

Last edited:
There's a lot to merging two version of VB software. Mods on both sites might be incompatible also. I don't mean the guys, I mean software mods. I run VB 4.2.3 and wonder why any one is still running VB 3 and especially a beta. B1 here and B4 at CF. Running a beta on a live site is playing with fire.

Lost me.... Battlefield 4? Counter Force? didnt know you play Wii...

:cool:

Because 4.x+ broke too many things here.

Any developer who knows their stuff could take one look at vB4 and tell you it's one of the worst pieces of software on the market. It was during a time that the brand was being passed around from company to company. Looks like one giant mess glued together.

I've been running it for 3 years now and haven't had any problems with it. I didn't like when they consolidated the style vars but other than that I haven't had any problems with it.

Did you happen to go from 3.X to 4.X? Seriously, we suffered some serious database corruption and a lot of things got broken if I remember right... o.0 We still have parts where there's missing information in the database it seems... (Certain searches still return nothing and I know the threads exist).

Back
Top Bottom