Water Cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak_smallz

In Runtime
Im interested into getting some water cooling in the future, and i was wondering how i should go about doing it. I have heard it is better to build you own instead of buying like an already made one (ex: thermaltake aquarius). I was wondering what i should go for, and if i build one, what are the best parts available? i cant seem to find whats good and whats not. Thanks for any help.

Well, nothing is wrong with the Thermaltake Aquarius. I mean they just offer a easy setup system for amatures. I dont think that system is complete junk anyways.

Besides having the system (Cooling System), you need computer hardware thats good for OC. Along with that you need a software. For OC you do need a custom built computer, not some Dell. Its ideal to built with the system, rather then invade a system and have to change everything. There are plunty of information on the net about OC.

I recommend reading as much as possible. If your not carefull it only takes seconds to diminish a computer.

I would recomend geting a Thermaltake AquariusIII anyways cause if you dont really know much about computers then you shouldnt be making your own water cooled sys. Not even i make my own watercooled sys cause its to hard.

hmm.. maybe im sayin somethin wrong. I think i know plenty about computers, i dont mean to make one from scratch. What i have heard is like if you buy a radiator, block, and pump it will be more effective than something like aquarius III. Maybe im wrong

I think kits or prebuilt systems would be better then piecing together your own system from different manufacturers. It is safer to use stuff that is tested already to work with eachother. I know I wouldn't want a case full of water ;).

good point :p

also, has anyone had any experience with the Thermaltake BigWater kit? I see nothing but great review for it... and its only 150 and sold out EVERYWHERE (cant find a store that has it in stock)

i checked there and there wasnt one left... im chekin again right now

edit: thats a negatory on both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom