Hello, I am new to Techist Forums!

Chris7

Beta member
Hello everyone! My name is Chris and I just found out about Techist Forums today so I figured I would sign up. I am looking forward to participating!

While I am not a programmer or engineer, I do work for a data center company so I would be happy to answer any questions about that topic!

If anyone has questions please reply!

Thanks!

Chris

Thanks Baez, i2D!

Lol no I don't have access to your data. But I do have connectivity to practically every carrier in the USA!

It's funny when I explain what I do to non-tech people.....the response is always, so you're like, a center that stores data?

Not completely untrue, but no, our company doesn't store data for people. We let them store whatever they want, deliver whatever they want, analyze whatever they want and make sure that their systems are always available to them!:lol:

I'm an E911 Systems Technician handling 911 telephony lines and databases as well as voice recording. I'm also still part time with Geek Squad.

I work in 2nd line support, hopefully will be moving into a junior system admin role in the next couple weeks, if I'm successful. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom