Pc upgr8

anto2554

Baseband Member
Ok so i wanna upgrade my pc for gaming i have about 100£ to spend, what would be the best thing to buy?

MB: A78M-E35

CPU: AMD ATHLON QUAD CORE PROCESSOR x750k

GPU: Sapphire Radeon R7 260x

HDD: WD 1 TB 3.5-inch Internal Hard Drive - Black

CASE: Corsair CC-9011050-WW Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid-Tower ATX Gaming Case with Red LED Fan - Black

RAM: Ballistix Sport Unbuffered NON-ECC 1.35V 1024Meg x 64 (Note: i may get 2 more gigs of ram within the next few months)

PSU: Corsair Builder Series CX 430 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply Unit

Extra case fan: Corsair Air Series AF120-LED 120mm Quiet Edition High Airflow LED Fan - Red (Single Pack)

Sooo what would be the best thing to buy/upgrade?

PS: my PSU MAY be broken so if its like even between a PSU and a CPU i will prefer a PSU.

Ty very much

Ok so i wanna upgrade my pc for gaming i have about 100£ to spend, what would be the best thing to buy?

Sooo what would be the best thing to buy/upgrade?

Ty very much

Most of these parts seem pretty moderate. Are you looking for a gaming computer to maximum highest resolutions or a machine simply to run the game?

How much is the current total with all of those parts and if you're buying locally can you give a ball-park of the total cost you're ending up?

Most of these parts seem pretty moderate. Are you looking for a gaming computer to maximum highest resolutions or a machine simply to run the game?

How much is the current total with all of those parts and if you're buying locally can you give a ball-park of the total cost you're ending up?

well my monitor (tv) is only 1080p 60Hz and im not planning to upgrade soon so that is my specs, id prefer to future proof 2 years into the future rather then getting 3 more fps.

You'll be slightly held back by CPU but I'd try and get a GTX 960 if it's possible. It'll be able to run on that PSU. Otherwise you're looking at needing a whole platform upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom