enuff power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think i need all 500, im just wondering if 420W thermal take is enough for this system, i dont want extra right now, just enough so i have no problems or restrictions, and whats PFC on a PSU? also there is an rpm controller gauge thingy that comes with case

and i know it sounds stupid but does a thermaltake PSU work better then an antec in a Thermaltake case?

thx to no one in particular i found out the answers to my questions, on my own. thx alot guys, first time you let me down :(
PFC=power factor correction which i found by sifting through alienware's site, pfc makes for a more efficient and cleaner power supply and would be worth the $10 if i was to upgrade my psu,
but i also found out, thanks to my own wit and the help of http://www.jscustompcs.com/power_supply/ , that 420W will be plenty for my system unless i freon cool my processor and overclock it to 5ghz, also a thermaltake will work no differently than an antec in a thermal case, although it may fit better, thanks you to the people who posted, and also thank you me for being such a genius ;) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom