Cant download them?

Yes.

Backup your data first to an external storage device. If you have reinstall discs, use those. Otherwise, there may also be a recovery partition you can boot off to reinstall Windows, which will have all the necessary drivers / extra software from Alienware.

Yup, already have all my important data saved to an external hard drive, so I guess I can go ahead and reinstall.
I'll do that and let you all know how it went and if it fixed the issue

Well didn't work that's it then this piece of **** laptop dog going in the garbage and I am going to sue Alienware a word of advice never buy anything from Alienware now I have no computer at all what a f u king waste:mad:

Well didn't work that's it then this piece of **** laptop dog going in the garbage and I am going to sue Alienware a word of advice never buy anything from Alienware now I have no computer at all what a f u king waste:mad:

Lol wow dude chill out.

Is the laptop under warranty? If so...send it in because if a fresh install didn't fix it, then it's probably a hardware issue with something. Just be calm about it - being irate won't fix anything.

Back
Top Bottom