Official ARK Thread

Well started on your server, got to lev 11 I think and got a thatch shack built then started a wood when a big crock decided that part of the beach was a good place to call home lol should of gone up the hill a little more, tried killing it but I ended up lunch and spawned back in my shack with the sleeping bag, I'll move up the hill tomorrow night, was alone on the server all night

Yea most of our traffic appears to be during the day. We have another tribe coming but it seems it's taking a bit for this guy to get all his buddies to move over. 3 other guys sign on regularly, but it isn't on a constant basis. Have a feeling it deals mostly with their work patterns. Drogos signs on when he's off work and sees somebody on. Paton is on quite a bit, and I'm usually only on at work.

Yha, I'm kinda on abunch, bout 3-4hrs in my evening EST.

If you're on the north, I too have a small wood shack on a river, go right ahead and use it if you need.

I'm Wheels.

I'm on the SE but as soon as I can get a bow I'm going to get my some thing that can fly lol, gotta kill off that crock first though, he's a pain, or I could tame him too lol

im very glad to see this catching on the more regular player we get the more random ppl we will see get on. i go by Devil Walker on the server and yes im the one with the monstrosity on the middle of the swamp on east zone 2 lol.

you have a few neighbors by you now patonb, they would have to fly to get on ur area tho

Back
Top Bottom