Overclocking and Pc cooling

its called an intel core i7 4790k sorry and the one i have and a corsair h100i gtx with a NZXT H440. i have got a site for the water cooling blocks but just need to find a good solution and more general information form a group of people.

Are you running stock fans in the H440 and the H100i? How do you currently have the fans setup and the H100i positioned?

Swiftech makes some and has them in stock apparently.
Swiftech KOMODO-Titan Z - PC Liquid Cooling Systems CPU Cooler VGA Water Block Heatsink Pump Radiator Heat Exchanger Kit

If you do a custom loop on the Zs you'll want to do the CPU too. The H440 with no drives can utilize dual 360 rads which would keep the whole setup relatively cool. Add an EK pump/res combo and an EK CPU block and you're set.

Yes i was think about adding the cpu to the cooling loop as well along with the gpu's and also getting a bigger case such as the NZXT Phantom 820 Enthusiast Ultra Tower case and i also have no stock fans all AeroCool Dead Silence Edition fans witch work great but if i went to the water cooling loop idea i would not need so much fan power!

Those Aerocool fans don't push that much air.

You don't need a bigger case, and the Phantom 820 pretty much gives less option in terms of water cooling. Your main issue here is the fact that the Zs are turds that push a **** ton of hot air directly in your case rather than out the back. You need ample air flow in and out to maintain good pressure and airflow while keeping heat in check. Pretty much you need to have 3 fast fans in the front pushing air in, and 3 fast fans pushing air out in the top with the H100i exhausting in the top.

Honestly, it'd be much easier to simply ditch the cards and go with something else like 2 980ti or deal with what you have and get 2 Pascal cards next spring.

Back
Top Bottom