Overclocking and Pc cooling

Jamieman21

Solid State Member
Hello All Users.
I am currently overclocking my pc and im looking for the best ways to cool my pc. I have a water cooled Intel core I7 4690k and im looking for ways to cool my graphics cards witch are two Titan Z's
Im looking for a list of best fans to use and im also keeping my pc as cool and quiet as i can when using it at high rates.
I also have 2HDD and 4SDD to cool as well and im looking to also keep this cool as well.
Thank You and looking forward to all reply's.

u need a big computer case witch haz lotz of fans so it will be colder an stuff

What Case Would You Say I Should Get and why is it a great case to use compared to other case that can hold atx motherbaords?

More space, more airflow, better ventilation so the cooling will improve dramatically. This will help your two 'Titan Z's' ....

If i want to add some more fans what fans should i use for the best performance and also would it be a good idea to water cool the graphics cards?

Hello All Users.
I am currently overclocking my pc and im looking for the best ways to cool my pc. I have a water cooled Intel core I7 4690k and im looking for ways to cool my graphics cards witch are two Titan Z's
Im looking for a list of best fans to use and im also keeping my pc as cool and quiet as i can when using it at high rates.
I also have 2HDD and 4SDD to cool as well and im looking to also keep this cool as well.
Thank You and looking forward to all reply's.
First, let's get this straight.

i7, or 4690k? One or the other.

Titan Z? Only way to properly cool those is with custom water. Good luck finding supporting blocks still in stock though.

You don't need to worry about cooling SSDs, and HDDs will stay cool with general air flow.

The first thing we need to know is, what case do you have? Secondly, which "water cooler" do you have for your CPU? Also need to know what your fan setup is.

Back
Top Bottom