Intel build, COMPLETE!

I had a long post typed out, but TF is problematic. So I'll say, anything decent. Noctua Redux, Corsair AP, Scythe GTs, whatever moves air.

You want the max bang for your buck. Just getting something that will move air is asking for a lot of noise and questionable MTBF. I had a Cougar Vortex 120mm hold up for 3 years then the bearing gave out due to contamination. It was a fluke. The rest run just fine and are real quiet. If you get just anything cheap, you're going to get cheap results.

Shopping for fans is as important as shopping for a power supply. There's a lot of junk out there.

You want the max bang for your buck. Just getting something that will move air is asking for a lot of noise and questionable MTBF. I had a Cougar Vortex 120mm hold up for 3 years then the bearing gave out due to contamination. It was a fluke. The rest run just fine and are real quiet. If you get just anything cheap, you're going to get cheap results.

Shopping for fans is as important as shopping for a power supply. There's a lot of junk out there.
That's why I said decent fans. Names I mentioned are some of the top on the market.

So, i have finally gone and bought a much better cpu cooler. the H100i GTX. Should come tomorrow. :) Already sold the water cooler thats inside my rig already. So win win! haha.

Just need to buy some corsair fans for the case. and a SSD, and my PC is complete. :D

Back
Top Bottom