Hello All, How's It Going?

pchelper

Baseband Member
Hi everyone, here is my dreaded hello post ;)

I'm from the USA, live in Georgia. I'm married for a second and last time, 15 years the end of October. I have been doing computer repair for a little bit now and I am liking the remote computer repair world these days.

Most of my time is spend keeping networks together for companies and getting rid of nasties i.e. malware etc for home users. Occasionally I do run into the real computer problem but most of the people that call me new usually have a case of the nasties so to speak.

Hope to be able to contribute and learn always. Those who think they know everything can't learn anything and rarely know much ;)

Hey there! We have a saying at one of my current jobs, which is, "I don't know everything, but we do," essentially meaning that together, we have the skills to solve any issue. Good to have you!

Hey there! We have a saying at one of my current jobs, which is, "I don't know everything, but we do," essentially meaning that together, we have the skills to solve any issue. Good to have you!

Awesome saying there MidnightShadow! If you don't mind I'm going to save that one for use ;)

Good to have you with us, mate. I am north of you, NE of Chattanooga (Cleveland if you are familiar with it). Whereabouts in Georgia are you calling home? I have family in some parts of it, and my dad was born in Houston (pronounced house-ton for you not from around there).

Good to have you with us, mate. I am north of you, NE of Chattanooga (Cleveland if you are familiar with it). Whereabouts in Georgia are you calling home? I have family in some parts of it, and my dad was born in Houston (pronounced house-ton for you not from around there).

Hi there! Lakeland is where I am at, about 20 miles or so North East of Valdosta. I grew up in Snellville Georgia which is right next to Stone Mountain.

It's great to meet you!

Been to Valdosta many a time as one of my uncles lived there for many years. I still have kinfolk in Macon and Ideal.

Awesome! It's always cool meeting someone out here that is close or has been where you live :D

Is ideal Adel by chance? Adel isn't far from here either

Back
Top Bottom