Hello Tech Forums....

TheDrunk

In Runtime
Hello,
My name is Jason and to say a little bit about me I shall start with the fact that I am not good with Grammar. that being said please forgive the typos, and grammical errors.

I have over 23 years techincal experience, I started with a Apple IIc and learned apple basic by the time I was in 6th grade. even though today programming is not my strong suit I am still much into electronics and tech. I am more of a Hardware Hacker. and for the people who dont know what a hardware hacker is. A hardware hacker takes technology and manupliates it to function in other ways then what its origonal design was made for.

I am here to try to find a home where I can throw out ideas and get feed back, and also help others with things I am capable of. It has been many years ( about 4 years) since I have played DR. with tech, and I am here to also learn some cool tricks and helpfull routines I can add to my Skill set.

as far as career, I am now a stay at home father. I used ot be the project manager for a electronics recylcing center where I worked form 2007 till 2009. I am currently reenrolling in to school and am wondering if I should take computer engineering or electronics engineering. My dream is to one day have my own line of electronic tech geared towards gamers. till then I am enjoying staying home with the kids.

Welcome to Tech Forums :)

Compared to some of the people on here, you have the grammar of a Oxford postgraduate, it's fine :)

My girlfriend was doing a degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering; I've picked up a fair bit from being in proximity.

Hi Drunk, Welcome to TF! Its good to have a HH here, i'd like to hear your ideas and hacks you have tried/ done already.

I'm sure given the years of experience you have - you can provide good advise and also maybe learn some things about IT that you may not of covered since you became a stay at home dad :cool: (thats my dream job btw lol)

I will be glade to post up some of my projects if we can get this subforum for projects/diy. I think the best is being able to see items like a netbook and seeing how they will be usefull inside you ride with a jarvis system installed :p

I will be glade to post up some of my projects if we can get this subforum for projects/diy. I think the best is being able to see items like a netbook and seeing how they will be usefull inside you ride with a jarvis system installed :p

Sounds like my sort of hack :cool: , I did reply about the sub forum, so let's hope it's a go and we can discuss it more..

Back
Top Bottom