Official ARK Thread

I like the building but the fighting part I'll suck at because of my disability and useless fingers...
I really wish there was a small sized demo to try.

At least Steam does have somewhat of a refund feature now..as long as you've played < 2 hours and owned it < 14 days, you can request a refund. Not sure how much you can do in < 2 hours in a game like Ark though.

So I changed the name during my hiatus, but we've had randoms join quite a bit. Here's the new and hopefully permanent name.

0 PVP PP's Server XPx3 Tamingx10 Resource/Harvestx3

Tried out Ark a bit last night after I got my GPU installed and my wife had a bit of a go at it (since it's her game after all lol).

I died. A lot. :|

I play this game a bit, Joined up with a few friends on a modded PVP server, easy to get resources and one hit on a rock and your inventory is close to full LOL But building the bases are nice. Our base is pretty solid with a LOT of gun turrets inside and out so even if you get past the first few doors your bound to get shot. And raiding bases gets interesting too.

I play this game a bit, Joined up with a few friends on a modded PVP server, easy to get resources and one hit on a rock and your inventory is close to full LOL But building the bases are nice. Our base is pretty solid with a LOT of gun turrets inside and out so even if you get past the first few doors your bound to get shot. And raiding bases gets interesting too.
You'd probably like Fort OP.

Back
Top Bottom