Whats cooking good looking

Dsync

Beta member
Ok that was just to get your attention. Hope everyone at Techist is having a great Monday night. Just reaching out to say hello and to introduce myself. We are building a kick *** system integration platform. After being in SI for the past few years we thought we would develop a platform that makes SI affordable to the guys that need it. Yes this is my first post. NO it will not be my last. Have a great one ! :silly:

Hey Dsync,

Welcome to TF! not sure what SI is, but given it keeps you up late it must be interesting lol...

Hey Dsync,

Welcome to TF! not sure what SI is, but given it keeps you up late it must be interesting lol...

lol up early too its 6am and I am back at it! SI is System Integration yes there must be something wrong :lol: coffee time! Thanks for reading and commenting! Pretty cool how this forum auto blocked my semi rude word up there too. That is a nice feature

Last edited:
More aussies is always a good thing :p welcome to the forums! What exactly does your SI platform entail, or what would I use it for?

Another Aussie ! way to go mate. :cool: So I don't want to get banned in my early stages here. How can I explain what I do with out an advert...Grr..
I will tell you what I have been spending 9 hours today on ... Thats filling in ppwk for an awesome govt grant. I know people pick on our govt a bit however if this grant goes through very supportive.
To give you an idea what we are about to release. ... I love retailers big and small

I realized that so many retailers had a problem with system integration. We worked out that lots of people were building websites on Magento and WP and there was no connectivity with other business systems like inventory and erp. The marketing departments were running with Magento and their operations guys were running with a different system.

Looking closer you have the finance guys going with a preferred system

And the POS well that was just old school and connected

What this has created is systems going different ways with no control or visibility over data .... What a mess ....

The only way to fix this is with System integration ...
BUT ...System integration is expensive ! So we have developed an affordable system integration tool for SMBs

Well we are in UAT in NOV.... However we have built a platform for low cost system integration between ANY systems....

Cool hey !

We are going to need some UAT testers so we will naturally give you some lifetime credits on our plans

Just think - SYNC POS , ERP, CRM, Data Feed, Website, You name it we link systems.

We have been working flat out for a year to build this beast its almost show time ..:D PM me if you want to UAT our beast

Another Aussie ! way to go mate. :cool: So I don't want to get banned in my early stages here. How can I explain what I do with out an advert...Grr..
I will tell you what I have been spending 9 hours today on ... Thats filling in ppwk for an awesome govt grant. I know people pick on our govt a bit however if this grant goes through very supportive.
To give you an idea what we are about to release. ... I love retailers big and small

I realized that so many retailers had a problem with system integration. We worked out that lots of people were building websites on Magento and WP and there was no connectivity with other business systems like inventory and erp. The marketing departments were running with Magento and their operations guys were running with a different system.

Looking closer you have the finance guys going with a preferred system

And the POS well that was just old school and connected

What this has created is systems going different ways with no control or visibility over data .... What a mess ....

The only way to fix this is with System integration ...
BUT ...System integration is expensive ! So we have developed an affordable system integration tool for SMBs

Well we are in UAT in NOV.... However we have built a platform for low cost system integration between ANY systems....

Cool hey !

We are going to need some UAT testers so we will naturally give you some lifetime credits on our plans

Just think - SYNC POS , ERP, CRM, Data Feed, Website, You name it we link systems.

We have been working flat out for a year to build this beast its almost show time ..:D PM me if you want to UAT our beast

Erm.... Ok............ lost me... Sounds good :cool:

Interesting idea, but colour me dubious as to how practical/efficacious it'll be :p I know it'd be a friggin *mountain* of work for any of the companies I've worked with to up n change their entire workflow.

Hey Soul - I get what your saying. Its more aimed at SMB that don't have the workflow yet. They want to integrate say Magento with an inventory system however they dont want to pay the high costs of a system integrator. Or they want location based inventory connected to their POS system. We are building an affordable integration tool to connect Small to medium business systems together. Let me show you when the UAT is ready to go.

Very interested to see your work! I was going to expound in my last post by saying I think it'd be great for startups who have yet to properly sort out a long-term system or plan of attack re how they'd like things to link together, but I figured you'd post as such :p

My only requirements (before seeing what you've put together) would be that it has to be something that I can easily migrate, modularity would be fantastic (e.g. if I decided that I wanted to split a certain aspect of the business apart in the future), and goes without saying that I hope all your data storage etc isn't proprietary (i.e. you're using MSSQL databases with proper structure)

Back
Top Bottom