computer wont boot

AMD6415

In Runtime
OK so weirdest thing, I leaned over my keyboard and my phone fell out and landed on my keyboard and my computer shut down. Now I cant get it to boot. I don't know how my phone falling on my keyboard could shut it down so I'm assuming its a crazy coincidence haha. I've tried everything to try and get it to boot and have had no luck, I don't know what to do and am hoping someone on here might have some ideas. I've tried booting one hard drive at a time, I've checked all connections on the back and inside the case, heck i even pulled all the components out and put them all back in haha. I hit power and I just get a blank screen, no bios, no beeps, nothing

May have damaged the keyboard in some manner. Have you swapped out the KB for one you know is good?

sorry I should have been more specific everything turns on fans, lights, I can even hear the DVD drive but I dont hear the hdds and I get no video at all. I did change keyboards to a wired one and it use to flash when I would turn the computer on but that doesn't even do anything now.

Since I have two graphic cards I also tried both of those one at a time and still nothing. I did noticed though that if I turn power off at the PSU and switch it back on then my keyboard lights will flash for a second. The computer turns on and stays on but doesn't appear to be doing anything, like I said I can't hear activity from the hard drives and no video

It's beginning to sound like a power spike. Was there a thunder storm in your area when this happened?

ugh I can't believe that didn't even cross my mind to reset that, had this thing totally stripped down for it to be a lil jumper haha oh well thanks for all the input people its much appreciated

ugh I can't believe that didn't even cross my mind to reset that, had this thing totally stripped down for it to be a lil jumper haha oh well thanks for all the input people its much appreciated

So was did you reset the cmos? or was the jumper not seated correctly?

Back
Top Bottom