Unlocking BIOS in a HP pavilion g6

Thank you guys, I looked in to the BIOS mods, and I am thinking I am going to pass on this laptop... Just because I dont want to brick it.

So 6 yeard ago I had a gateway desktop, and I was able to go to the bios manafacture and download the bios for my chipset. how dangerous is this to do with my laptop a 2013 G6

Thank you guys, I looked in to the BIOS mods, and I am thinking I am going to pass on this laptop... Just because I dont want to brick it.

So 6 yeard ago I had a gateway desktop, and I was able to go to the bios manafacture and download the bios for my chipset. how dangerous is this to do with my laptop a 2013 G6

Getting the stock BIOS isn't dangerous at all really unless you shut it off while it is updating the BIOS.

Like...where are you seeing that stuff? I haven't seen any of that. Might wanna think about running some malware scans.

I have, I am a clean system. it isnt doing today. but the page loading was kinda off....

and I saw a few of my FB friends pictures in replace of where quote, multiquote etc was

Back
Top Bottom