A petition for a Projects forum

I'd be more general and just call it a place to log projects that you're working on...

then it's inclusive of everything from arduino blinky lights, to "my new man cave garage etc" project.

UM the forum we got set up in has moderated posting. That's going to need to be disabled. Having to wait on some one to look at a thread or post is just going to slow things down dramatically.

UM the forum we got set up in has moderated posting. That's going to need to be disabled. Having to wait on some one to look at a thread or post is just going to slow things down dramatically.

/agree
How long will it take to get postings approved?

I approved them.

Approval takes as long as it does until a mod sees it to approve it. I would have been on earlier but was busy at work right away this morning :).

This sounds great, I have no projects I could think of doing myself but I would like to see other peoples and their progress.

+1

I approved them.

Approval takes as long as it does until a mod sees it to approve it. I would have been on earlier but was busy at work right away this morning :).

We usually get them fairly quickly, and it will be even more so once both staff are combined.

I think leaving the auto-moderation in place would be a good idea for now. We can revisit it later, of course.

Back
Top Bottom