A petition for a Projects forum

I'd like such a thing, if only because it might nudge me into starting some projects in my head, or continuing half-finished ones :p

+1

I keep forgetting to grab the camera the few times I actually set time aside :(

I kinda like that. A place to show off your project and maybe inspire someone else. I think that could be pretty cool.

Remember Foothead built that freaking monster of a working laptop? Project Ghettobook! I know I really enjoyed seeing the progress on that, and it turned out pretty amazing.

Doubt my two cents are needed at this point, but I really like this idea as well.

I'd be a fan of this as well.

(foot head did quite a few hacks in her time, I believe that a couple were up on hackaday as well)

+1

I keep forgetting to grab the camera the few times I actually set time aside :(

Remember Foothead built that freaking monster of a working laptop? Project Ghettobook! I know I really enjoyed seeing the progress on that, and it turned out pretty amazing.

Doubt my two cents are needed at this point, but I really like this idea as well.

Boy that brings back some memories don't it?

I have a section at my RC forum called, From the bench to the sky". You're welcome to use that in the mean time if you want to.

If not and you use the places trotter suggested, I would suggest putting a prefix of (Project) in the title so when they do make a section for projects, they can find them easily and move them.

That would be an amazing way for me to learn some new things as well. It sounds like a fantastic idea! I would definitely be attracted to it for certain! ;)

I have renamed the forum as Projects. Any ideas as for a description?

Back
Top Bottom