Best cable management case

TheHumanComputer

Daemon Poster
So, at the moment, i have a Thermaltake Chaser A31 Midi Gaming Case, which at the moment, i don't really like, not enough space behind the mobo tray for all my cables etc for doing cable management.

What would you guys recommend buying that's around £100 for a new big, spacey, huge cable management case? (can go over budget if not by too much) :):silly:

I have an Antec P280 case. Plenty of room in front and back. P280 - antec.com

attachment.php

attachment.php

They have a window version if you're in to that sort of thing.

You want a full or midtower? The 280 isn't bad, my Enthoo Pro is really nice, The Corsair 780t is big and flashy if you want that, the CM Master is also a reasonable case with what you want.

One thing you have to really be careful with is making sure if you use a tower style air cool heat sink on the CPU and a large video card, that there's enough room for them to fit. In the past I bought a tall air cooler heat sink and a horizontal server case. It didn't fit and where I bought the cooler would not take it back.

Get the size specs on what ever case you plan to have and the size specs on coolers and cards to make sure you have room for them.

@setishock That's a very nice looking case, and yeah, i would want one with a sidewindow. Always have been a fan of them kind of cases.

@PP Mguire Full, the bigger the better.

I have the Gigabyte GTX 970 OC WINDFORCE 3X its a pretty long card.. so long i had to remove my HDD tray, lol. CPU cooling is a all in one water cooler loop.

Just had a look at the The Corsair 780t, lovely looking case... bit over budget though :( £170. lol

If you can supply any links to cases that you would recommend, with side windows, that would be great. Once i get my new phone tomorrow( i hope) I shall post pictures of the build. :)

Back
Top Bottom