TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL a 486! He must have seen the same deal i did in arlington. EDS was selling a fully internet ready 486dx4 w/ monitor and everything for 33$. Pretty funny! BTW its good you got your computer back major. Good luck to you on that. DOnt you think its time to give it a rest though? i mean all these ppl are willing to send you some parts, you could build a computer in no time!! Well i think im gone for a while so merry christmas to you all!

Yes, I would like some free parts :) I will pay shipping.
All parts need to be compatible so I need to know if somebody has a free socket 370 mobo.
PM me

k sorry though. if i had spare memory(besides the ddr2 oops hehe) then i would send it to you but i dont. its cool though. if you still need it though ill be here.

I've been talking with TheMajor about his new computer. We would greatly appreciate it if anyone could donate some parts. I don't know yet, what TheMajor can strip from his old machine as he does use SDRAM 168.

This is the stuff I can give:
Intel Pentium III-S (Tualatin)
Intel Pentium III (Tualatin)
Intel Pentium III (Coppermine)
Intel Pentium III (Coppermine Slot 1) (Not Fully Sure)
AMD Athlon Thunderbird (Socket A) Not Fully Sure
AMD Athlon XP 1600+ to 2100+ (Not Fully Sure)
Intel Celeron (Tualatin)
Intel Celeron (Coppermine)
100 x 10 GB HDDs
Intel Pentium 4 Socket 423 1.3 - 1.7 GHz (Not Fully Sure)
Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 1.4 - 1.6 GHz (Not Fully Sure)

I might be able to get some RAM and other stuff from my friend. I have to go to the computer show to find some other stuff. I know I can get a 52x CD Burner for $10 (not sure).

Would greatly appreciate if you guys can donate some stuff for TheMajor's comp! Merry ChristmHannaKwanza!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom