WWDC 2015

I love Apple, but I'm sad to see them moving towards what they have always stayed away from. First it was large screened phones, now it's the stylus. I don't think it's a bad idea, but it's not Apple's typical way, either. It's quite obvious that Steve Jobs is gone.

Apple hasn't had any breakthrough tech that has really wow'd me since Siri, and they haven't bothered to put her on their computers, which is lame. Hell, even Microsoft has pushed Cortana quicker and as much as it pains me to say it, there are things Cortana can do which Siri cannot.

The phones aren't changing much and the new features seem more like gimmicks than anything else. It's just a shiny new toy, but at the end of the day it's not a game changer. Apple needs to get back to being the leader and the game changer of the tech industry.

The Apple TV doesn't feel like new tech, it feels like a ripoff. I said 10 years ago that Apple should make a gaming system to compete with XBox and PS, but make it so that it would run the XBox games, PS games, etc, as well as their own games. Own the gaming world. It will never happen.

Sorry, got off on a side rant there. At the end of the day, I'm disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom