Serious hardware issue can't figure out what/why!?

Let me rehook up the new PC and I will be on. I hope your staying around for a bit to help!
I will uninstall the audio drivers soon as I plug back everything in then jump on a game and see how long it takes to crash. I am not running the latest bios as the MSI Updater Live program says I need to update bios but i am never comfortable with updating bios but I guess its worth a shot I hope its easy.

I will update the Bios, Uninstall realtek drivers, and then play a game and see if it crashes. BRB, but as soon as Im on, i'll be on the fourms, I'm also up for any live/chat help if you want to do that as well. BRB.

Edit : Ok on, Realtek drivers uninstalled, bios up to date and playing a game~ Couldn't really find anything else in the bios to turn off video wise.

Last edited:
Sweet, lets see if you crash :D I'm in Australia so I'll be around for the next 8 hours or so :p (at work atm though so might be patchy)

Sweet, lets see if you crash :D I'm in Australia so I'll be around for the next 8 hours or so :p (at work atm though so might be patchy)

Okay, it crashed, took a little longer then usual but I got the display drivers have stopped responding but it recovered shortly after and let me start playing without crashing the entire computer, which has happened sometimes.

Edit : I'm actually still in a black screen, game is responding the game is just black though and the drivers just wont "crash" or at least won't recover.. been about 5
minutes now..

Last edited:
d9pGwcT.jpg
This is the only error I ever get. The action center is empty and "no issues found"

Yes, same OS, Win7 Ultimate64

On another techsupport, though the stopped responding almost two days ago they seemed to think it was the PSU, and wanted me to get a voltmeter but.. I dont have one so instead of helping more I guess they just stopped responding.

Last edited:
Hi! Could I ask if there are any entries in your Reliability Monitor. Some times I get clues from there that help!! Hope I'm not steeping on anyone!
Gary!

NBNTwyl.png

I can see some of the crashes and there is the info about it.

sM9pWWi.png

My bios also look nothing like that usual ones do. Hell I can even use the mouse in my bios!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom