Pc shuts Off

Yes it is the 24 power cord, no it wasn't the wrong way around however when looking into the he stick it only had 23 receivers, 1 was missing inside it, is this the point?

No, one will usually always be blank. Can put money on you not putting it down far enough. The two plastics have to be flush for it to be inserted all the way in.

So after I took the photos of the power cord, I couldn't run my windows, and a lot of boot devices(?) apperd, when I just let it run past the boot the startup where I can go to bios and boot menu, a writing line apperd, nothing else.

(Sorry for bad quality, I can't load pics from my camera to my iPad)

Can't find it(?) is it sure that i have 1? And Can you possibly link a pic? Whenever i google it it is alot of different cables

You have an AMD board and some older AMD boards did not use a 4/8 pin power port for the cpu, The newer ones do though.
What is the brand name and model number of your motherboard?

You have an AMD board and some older AMD boards did not use a 4/8 pin power port for the cpu, The newer ones do though.
What is the brand name and model number of your motherboard?
MSI A78M-E35 - A78M-E35 Motherboard FM2+ AMD A78 DDR3 Gigabit LAN VGA HDMI DVI microATX
Thats what it Said on my Amazon list

It was allready in, and i have tried both plugs, however i has made 5 imagination boot disks (in the boot menu). Has this something to do with my duualboot?

I have now tried both another ram stick and 2 other hdd's, they both started windows repair menu but it couldnt repair it. What is wrong?

Back
Top Bottom