Pc shuts Off

My current DRAM frequency is currently 1600MHz is this bad?
Also i can't seem to change it

Changed it!

Last edited:
I THINK, i have found the failure, the motherboard powercord (rythm) isnt al the Way in, and if i touch it the pc shots off, but it stays 1/3 of a cm out, how to fix this?

By "motherboard powercord" do you mean the 24-in plug from the PSU to the motherboard?

It's probably just not clipped down all the way - make sure you push it down so that the clip latches onto the connector.

I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM, but this time not the fix: the motherboard powercord(rythm) is loose, however I can't make it go all the way in, what is your ideas? (Whenever I touch it it pretty much turns off.

I'll take a better photo soon

I THINK I FOUND THE PROBLEM, but this time not the fix: the motherboard powercord(rythm) is loose, however I can't make it go all the way in, what is your ideas? (Whenever I touch it it pretty much turns off.

I'll take a better photo soon
Already gave my recommendation.

By "motherboard powercord" do you mean the 24-in plug from the PSU to the motherboard?

It's probably just not clipped down all the way - make sure you push it down so that the clip latches onto the connector.

First off sorry for double reply, I have tried pushing it all the way in, it won't work however I will try further

Back
Top Bottom