Asus p8 z77 vl-x Help

sufiz

Beta member
I turned ON my pc in the morning , when i press ON for a sec all fans moved and then it turned off .. Means It all turns ON for a moment .. Since then i tried everything , its not opening at all .. Checked my psu on other PC its perfectly working .. It feels like power is stuck in Mobo

82246c1436a0c8d69eff5049ee6b4e21.jpg

Only gpu boost and Green led is lightning.. Nothing else happening..

Tried:
*change the button of turning On Mobo
*changed the psu
*changed my power socket
*tried after removing everything

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What do you mean by "removing everything" ? Could you be a bit more specific?

Have you tried resetting your CMOS by unplugging your PSU, press the power button a few times to drain any excell power, and then remove the CMOS battery for around 30 seconds. May also want to use the CMOS_RESET jumper (if your board had them) to try clearing it as well.

@carnageX

Yeah someone PM me to do cmos removal , this is what i did..

I plugged in psu with mobo and power switch button only.. And remove my cmos battery for few mins, did nothing then, put it back again and turn on again but still the same..

I stand on foot and touch battery and other pins and connector.. I feel shocks they have some flow of electric , but fan connectors have nothing ..
I feel like either current is stuck or there is some kinda current grounding issue ..

Have you tried removing the board from the case and laid it on a piece of cardboard with basic components installed and then tried to boot up?

Have you tried removing the board from the case and laid it on a piece of cardboard with basic components installed and then tried to boot up?

About a month ago same happend .. Then i found that a corner in my case was intact with power plug of my psu.. I removed it and it worked .. But yes i showed the picture above the i have taken it out ..
I didn't remove cmos the way u told , like pressing buttons few times.. Ill try this too.. But can u tell me :

* does burnt mobo behave like this .?
* does it feels like its burnt or its been shocked by electric (psu tested after this and its working perfectly).?
* if my cmos is dead , then does mobo still runs or not .?

Back
Top Bottom