Urgent HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckoEcho421

Daemon Poster
Please, I don't know what's wrong with my other comp. It has an amd 3000+ 1gig kingston ram 9800 pro. First I figured out a problem with the audio card (it was corrupt) so I went and returned it for a new one. The new one works fine but now whenever I play a game it runs so smooth (like cs:s and hl2) but after 5-10 mins my comp just restarts. I have the latest drivers and everything but I don't know what's wrong. Please help. Thanks.

try getting new drivers for the sound card, or using older stable ones and try using more stable vidoe driver(dont know the latest on ati). really need more info though.

have you checked your RAM for errors with memtest86+? What are the temperatures of your video card? How about the temperatures of your CPU?

Cpu is 38 right now while on aim, internet and winamp. I just ran 3dmark 03 THREE TIMES IN A ROW without restarting. I got surprisingly high results for the system listed above in my first post. All were around 6400 give or take 50.

I'm also installing some UT04 and I'll see how that goes. I may try omega drivers, but those are based on 4.12 cat beta which isn't even out yet from ati.

Ok, UT04 worked offline for like 30 mins, then right when I play online it freezes within 30 seconds of moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom