TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I can give in a 1.0 GHz Pentium III on Socket 370 or a Pentium III-S 1.4 GHz w/ 512KB cache or Scoket 370. I will get one this weekend, 50 procs. for $100, I test them sell them for thousands of dollars. But if you want, I can give up a pretty high clocked Pentium III. You can oc the Tualatin to like 1.8 GHz and that'd be great.

mega, did you just say you get 50 processors for $100? did they "fall off the truck" or something? :freak: lmao

There untested. They could be damaged or fully functional. I don't know. I just buy 'em once a month from computer shows and test them myself. Then which ever ones that work I sell on Ebay. The money I make, some of it I use to enhance my computer or my DAD's. The rest of it goes to saving for college. Last month, I made $2000. For example, last month I picked up 100 processors. Some of them were just messed up (about 40, so I threw those away). The 60 that were left, out of those 20 worked. Now, I picked all of those from the Tualatin Celeron pile. However, the guy had no idea that it was a Pentium III-S w/ 512K cache at 1.4 GHz. I didn't know either until I ran CPU-Z on each. I found out that the 20 that worked were all 1.4 GHz PIII-S Tualatins. I sold each for $100 giving a $70 reduction in price. I made $2000.

Hey major, remember when I offered you my p3 800 mhz 256mb ram nvidia 5200? I bet you want it know for only 250 including a lazer keyboard and mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom