Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Will we see 8k resolution in the new iMac?

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 07:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
MidnightShadow
Night Ninja

Default Re: Will we see 8k resolution in the new iMac?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
This can be a Little bit stupid because actually there are no components to support that resolution fluently (But Windows 10 will).
Apple has never cared about components. They will release it anyways and if it catches, awesome. If not, then their equipment supports a small following (kind of like FireWire; it wasn't widely adopted, but it was used nonetheless and ahead of it's time when it was introduced). Apple is forward thinking, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
I'd like to know if this is true because if I'm right LG posted that in the April Fool day. Also, when you try to enter the official link to that post (to verify if the information is true) YOU DON'T HAVE PERMISSION: April Fools?
Sincerely good possibility.

Quote:
And also I'd like to know why we cannot see the LG oficial page where it says that stuff What's happening? Did LG make a mistake?
Yeah, I mean a company can't really make an announcement like that for another company. That would be like me saying that you're going to give everybody here $100,000. You'd be pissed, and I'd be a liar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogos View Post
if they do make a imac with 8k screen, well unless you got to much money don't expect to be able to afford that, cuz you know they will slap a 8k+ price tag on it if not more.
Really? Where have you been? Apple hasn't really changed prices on their machines much in a really long time. Each new model year carries the latest and greatest equipment, and is priced the same as last year's model. If they come out with it, it's going to be the same price or darn close. No different than when they released the Retina display. The prices didn't change.
MidnightShadow is offline   Reply With Quote

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.