best gaming hardware website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

æArchOAngelæ

Daemon Poster
what is the best gaming hardware website from mousepads to videocards?

like i know newegg has all that stuff but is their a true computer gamer website that u guys eat sleep and live from?

it would be a big help if u could share it =)

cuz i got a few bucks where i wanna just make my comp surroundings look decent, its enough to look good but its not enough to make my comp performance better.

we ARE the gaming site :p
lol just ask, between everyone here, you'll find whatever you need, just plz, no questions about CRTs vs LCDs or AMD vs Intel or ATI vs Nvidia, or motherboard makers, there are already plenty of threads on those :D

Newegg is the gamer hardware place... other than alienware or something of the sort. They sell like speakers and keyboards, idk about vid cards though.

Well this isnt exculsively a gaming website but i use it all the time as a reference and have used it to buy a few components as well, its a good site that most people use (and its often used by magazines and such for quoting prices on components) here-- Pricewatch baby!!

i dont think hes talking about prices, i think hes talking about where to find elite gear or things that make ur comp *look* like elite gear :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom