TheMajorMMX died?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tnx Demalii

I'll see what I can do. Iwill copy all data to another comp B4 taking my comp apart. Let's hope its not my HD. Maybe I should do a low-level

Get a new one while you're still using the old one.

Hell, TheMajor...you could get one of those flipp'n $400 Dell POS machines and it would be an improvement. :) :D

Well. TheMajor, I have tons of spare parts. I could send you a Pentium 200mmx (or 2) and I think I have some 233's o something too. I dont have any pc133 ram but some pc1000 and pc66 I have some mobo's too, but I don't know if they are overclocking boards. Whatever you need if you find out, just ask me. How much would it cost me to ship a mobo or cpu to you (estimate?)?

Well if it is the cpu, I could send you a pentium i200 (not mmx) and/or a Pentium 133MHz if the cpu is the prob. If it is the hd, i do have plenyt of them but I dont have like 15 bucks to ship it.

EDIT: To avoid confusion, I can ship the cpu(s), but not the hdd or a mobo sry.

ShoobieRat said:
Dude...TheMajor...LET IT GO!!!

The poor thing wants to die! Stop trying to keep it alive!

You gotta learn to let-go, man! Just let go! It's dying...Kavorkian-it, and be done with it!

LOL LOL LOL LOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

"Duduronomy..."

It makes no differance henceworth, For it shall not fit opon his motherboard. Hopefully, you can send him an entire computer! lol :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom