Router Help!!!!!

Oddly enough they do not advertise FTTH on their site

but if you click the newsletter under company updates it does give info about fiber-

also if you are looking for a job it informs you they offer Fiber.

The thing that pisses me off is I bought the 2015 eon17x from origin, and their about to put NVidia g sync in their laptop screens and what not. So the end of July I think it was. The laptops will ship with that, but mine which was 3800 won't :( mine has the Devils canyon 4790k overstocked to 4.5 ghz and the gtx 980m 8 gigs with 16 gigs 1600mhz ram with two Samsung Evo ssd's. I added in some extra stuff too.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Did you have any problems with it?? It's not too big of a problem for me considering this is my first gaming laptop. Kinda funny I can say that given how big of a gamer I am lol.

When it works, it's fantastic. It can be a total pain in the *** though. Like I was try to edit a video in Vegas Pro and it kept screwing up every single time. The preview was also acting weird. Gsync was causing that issue.

That's disappointing :(. Well I guess that's why it's not always the best thing to have the first version of anything electronic lol. I'm thinking about taking some classes at itt or majoring in development or design.

Early adopters are always the beta testers. It really is a technology that needs to be standardized with little to no driver involvement for it to be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom