Router Help!!!!!

nheppeard

Baseband Member
Hi I just bought a new origin eon17x and I have ac wireless. I run multiple things only WiFi including two phones, ps4, two smart tvs , and other things... I want to buy a really good wireless router money not being an issue. Could use some advice and possibly some experiences with bad routers... I'm interested in hearing everyone's reply's thanks.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I mean I'll plug it in when I'm playing probably but I'd like a really good wireless router too...

Currently I just have some wireless n router... I don't even know the brand because it came with my new Internet. That's all... I don't have an eithernet cable or anything. Just got into pcs and I'm loving it :) I've used pcs a lot through my life, just never could afford a gaming machine until now.

This is the router my download speeds is 50 MBS and upload 7MBS... I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I don't know what isp is??

Here is a link I found for the modem- (appears to be comcast?) WR-5882
-edit-
Support high data rate up to 300 Mbps while connecting with IEEE 802.11n devices

I saw in the above post you mentioned your speeds are 50 mbps and upload 7 mbps... If that is correct the current speeds you have do not exceed the current modem you have. Upgrading to a new modem would allow you to connect wireless devices that use the 5 ghz bandwidth but no additional speed. -edit-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom