Hey everyone!

Jwoods4290

Beta member
Hello everyone! Nice site you have here, I tried to download the app but for some odd reason it doesn't work hence my post here now instead of last night.

anywho, my name is John Anthony Woods-Hutchins and i'm currently 25 years old and live in easton PA. Long story short, I'm going to school to get my bachelors in business with my major being information technology (I think i said that right).
In the long run, I'm looking to become a computer systems analyst but i do have experience in a technician role. I'm currently unemployed but trying to get a position either back in the technician role or maybe a help desk analyst or something of the sort. I was working in a warehouse for about two years when I learned that my passion truly belongs to the future of information technology and everything in it.

Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your forum, I'm looking forward to all the information I could learn, speak about builds and etc, and also being part of a community that focuses on IT!

Hey welcome to TF, I'm sure we can help and learn from each other! :cool: is there any areas you want to focus on that might not be your strong points?

Hey welcome to TF, I'm sure we can help and learn from each other! :cool: is there any areas you want to focus on that might not be your strong points?

I know this was a long time ago but, well, it seems like between networking and software (seems like two major businesses in IT) that I need to get credentials for and knowledge of. Wherever you can direct me to start getting that knowledge, is the best way to lead me to figure out my weak points.

Back
Top Bottom