Review: Polaroid Sound Bar TB320 ..

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
I bought this from the local supermarket nothing Hi-End but does a pretty good job at providing Bass to the likes of your favorite Music from the likes of BBC Radio One and more Urban orientated Music not so much dance, trance, but in my opinion the likes rap and as such.

The Bar it self has a Bluetooth and Aux in connection. Blue tooth for your Smartphone to play music Via. streaming ECT. The Bar it self is approx 4 foot in length and is pretty weighty and with its aluminum grill, you feel like your actually getting something that might take a bump or two. Black and silver in color I think in most cases it will sit nicely under the TV or HI-FI system and with a remote to adjust Volume, Input, and the likes of power ECT: Its a pretty neat addition too all most any setup as I have one and I don't have by far the most up to date equipment it actually looks and feels very pleasurable to have and listen to.

I'll give for the price as I paid hear in the UK £35 a 9 \ 10 .. Knocking a mark off for lack of feature because lets face it we all want the best at cheapest possible prices. :D

Attachments

• BTSB.jpeg
    BTSB.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks pretty decent especially for the price, Now saving for a new and bigger TV and no matter the brand the speakers on flat screens really stink so I may go with a sound bar or depending on how much I saved for it may get a sarround system for it. But that sound bar might be a good hold over to get money together for the sarround system. I'll have to see if it's available on this side of the pond when the time comes.

Its not a good buy for anything other than Bass Orientated Music. You'll not get a good Speak output on conversations when watching Films ect: I had mine connected to my T.V and had to go back to the 2.1 Speakers I have. I currently have it sitting doing nothing.

Back
Top Bottom