3Dmark03

Status
Not open for further replies.

s0M30n3

Baseband Member
hi i got 5765 on 3Dmark03 and i was wondering if it was good for my computer. these are my specs

amd 64bit 3000+ (Newcastle)
radeon 9800 pro 128mb
1gb corsiar 3200 (2x512)
asus k8v-x

any help grateful. thanks

do you face any lags while using softwres?

are you unhappy with your system?

(or) someother guy bought faster machine to capture your gf, thats y u r worried about?

if ur answer to all questoins is NO, why do u have to take 3D mark tests? I never used it, even I have got the licenced copy of both 3D Mark and SiS Soft Sandra with me.

my system neve let me down when i throw load at it, why do i have to worry about my scores??

Sandra also tells you temperatures, burns in new hardware, tells you what software and also what hardware you are using.

5765 is really very good for a 9800 Pro on 3dMark03. I've seen 9800 Pro systems with a lot less. But really, 3dMark is a status thing, its possible to have a real high score in the benchmarks but suck in gaming, or its possible to have low benchmarks and beat out somebody in games who has high benchmarks. I've seen 9800 Pros beat out my X800 Pro in Doom 3. It all depends on the system, the setup, and your luck.

sandra's great for finding out stuff about your hardware before installing linux or any other alternate operating systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom