trillian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demalii

Fully Optimized
does trillian handle multiple file transfer per media? or does it allow only one per media? Or just one file transfer at a time?.. Let me remind ya'll that I'm on some neighbors wireless network and the DMZ isn't setup so I have a firewall blocking the normal msn ports.

My friend was sending me a file on aim but when he was sending on msn, I wasn't getting anything. w00t! trillian 3 pro is hot though, I actually just downloaded it. I think I meant to like a year or two ago, must have forgotten all about it, this thing is a great program hehe

w00t.. did they release it?? wow

anyways.. trilian sucks for file transfers.. MSN and yahoo filetransfers work.. dunno about ICQ, AIM works sometimes..

You can transfer multiple at the time but it doesn't work without problems, you have to be lucky!

yeah i never have any luck with file transfers and trillian but im on like version 0.79 or something. I shall upgrade :)

damn adz.. you know I searched kazaa for trillian only things that came up were v.84+- I didn't know people were still using those hehe.

why why does AIM (im too lazy to find a better program) not transfer files or directly connect for sh!t sometimes? what does it depend on?

Trillian is good because it has a few extra smileys:p

That's basically it, and he ability to connect to multiple programs at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom