9800xt timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice link, although they're all about the cooling. I need to get a couple bucks and order an artic cooling 3 thing, maybe that'd help take off a few degrees..

yea bee, i've always noticed a better gain in performance by pushing the ram up

yea bee, i've always noticed a better gain in performance by pushing the ram up
Bee? You mean nubius? :p

artic cooling 3 thing, maybe that'd help take off a few degrees..
Yeah it should take off more than just a few. Ag3 says it works wonders and every review I've read has basically said the same thing. I hear it's damn good cooler especially for it's price.

err, why the heck did i think it was bee who posted that.. Doesn't even sound like a post from him.. anyways, good show nubius lol

Yea I'll probably go ahead and order one in the next couple of weeks, christmas money is always a plus hehe. I've tried looking for reviews on it, and never really found one. One that I did showed only a few degrees in temp drop, I could be wrong though. Thanks for the info though!

I have the Arctic cooler 3, it dropped me from 70 to about 63.

It uses part of the heatsink for the ram cooling which i'd rather put on some of my own ram sinks...but ya can't have the best of both worlds!

lol awesome man, thanks for telling me.. I've written like 2 thread about the ac3 before and everyone who replied didn't have one.. good to know.. Now that nubius and you've both told me good things hehe, I'm excited.

*edit* Ohh, I'm curious, all the reviews on the 9800xt show the contact between the heatsink and the vpu aren't flush at all, and I've looked at mine, it's was off... is the ac3 any better (flatter, more flush) with the vpu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom