Holiday..Self Treating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esse

In Runtime
Well I have some money I can spend and I was wondering what the very least expensive stuff is of "the best" so it may still be a little pricey. More specifically I wanted to know about great digital cameras and printers. The Printers I am interested in not to big, and are the "All-in-One" with a copier, printer, scanner. And the cameras I am interested in are alot like this one (except hopefully there are very similar ones that are not as pricey):
http://www.newegg.com/app/viewproductdesc.asp?description=30-150-040&DEPA=7

Above is the link to the camera type that appeals to me, just hope there is soemthing a little less expensive.

Edit: So my question is, if any of you could reccomend any good printers or cameras?

If you want a relly good camera, you could RULE with the Canon Digital EOS Rebel, that is a little pricey though, but worth more than you pay. If you don't want to empty your wallet on that, then get Canon A60 A70 A75 A80 A85 A90 A95, whatever your buget is.

Canon is king in digital photography (my personel experiences)

you'll get canon printer as well, its as well targetted towards digital photo printing.

and as far as sony (u showed) is concerned. its @ 5.0 MP, so better is to get a decent cannon @ 4.0 MP or even 3.2 will do a job.

as higher pixels doesnt means that more pixel = more better quality. its like with more pixels you can get the same quality shots at larger sizes, else you can have same result of say 1024X768 photo, weather its taken from a 3.2MP camera or 5 MP camera (this i'm talking about point and shoot) not Digital SLR's which are professional cameras, and not recommended.

the advantage of 5 MP camera is just that you can take that much sizes of pictures, which you wont be able to take with a 3.2MP camera (or if u can, 3.2's result wont be clear sharp).

hope things got cleared.

I have/had the Canon A95 for about 3 weeks. I was takin fall leave pictures for my class and personal stuff. I was bikin around and had the camera in my cute little basket, I was bein careful but for some reason got excited and forgot about it, I went down a small hill, it popped out perfectly in front of me and I ran it over baddd. i crushed the corner pretty good, the lcd didnt work, i was able to save the pics and take a few more but damn i was upset espcially having just got it. Sent it in to Canon, $155, damnn.. *sigh*.. but it was a sweet camera with swiveling lcd which i used (dont laugh) to take pictures of myself to send to my gf 12hrs away. so it was sweet for that, and to take pics of me and her and be able to see it. so I would recommend it.

sorry for the long boring story, it just really sucks and i dont have the money so Canon still has my camera and im pissed at myself and bitter.

*shrug* long distance man, it sucks.

sorry Esse for goin off topic, and I didnt even look at the link to see what you like. I would recommend the Casio Exilim series. Both my brothers have one and so does my old gf. I wanted one really bad but had to have manual settings. The Casio has a large LCD and very fast shutter speed, well not technically cause its digital but same thing. It has a very fast response time between pushing the button and the shot taking, you know with dig cameras that have that annoying lag between pushing button and picture actually taking causing you to miss the pic. It also has like a 1 second startup time i believe, so if you see somethin, you dont have to wait forever for the companys logo screen to finish. "CANON!?!? I know i have a F#$%iNG CanON!! i dont need a screen to tell me that!!" as the shot opportunity of the bird or whatever flys away. So anyway I would recommend Casio Exilim, not only are they small and sweet lookin, but theyre very good cameras as well.

i personally own the dx6490 from kodak and it is an absolute beauty, love the feel and control of it, full manual modes, everything else... 4 megapixel with a massive optical zoom 10x... i got mine 6 months ago for 400$, it is bigger than what you linked to, and feels alot more like a traditional camera, but all pictures ive taken to 8x10 have looked beautiful in print... and fullscreen on my 19" viewable monitor they are crystal clear. but a nice little added feature is a full movie mode in 320x320(can't remember if that is the exact resolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom