My first pc build

Get rid of the motherboard since its ITX and you want micro atx motherboard... get this one and cheaper too... ASRock H97M Anniversary LGA 1150 Intel H97 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com

You don't need that cooler, the cpu comes with one.

Get this PSU instead SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W ATX12V V2.3 / EPS 12V V2.91 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Newegg.com

With the money saved replace the video card with Geforce 750ti for little more can go with gtx 960.

Let's see what others think as well

It's a good build at that budget, but I'd agree with bigdog33 on all of the above mentioned points.

Depending on what games you intend on playing on the machine you *may* want to consider picking up an i3/i5 if you can stretch the budget, though I understand it's difficult to justify the extra spend, for a mid-range i5 you'll add a substantial amount to the cost.

It's a good build at that budget, but I'd agree with bigdog33 on all of the above mentioned points.

Depending on what games you intend on playing on the machine you *may* want to consider picking up an i3/i5 if you can stretch the budget, though I understand it's difficult to justify the extra spend, for a mid-range i5 you'll add a substantial amount to the cost.

But an aftermarket cooler, and you can OC a G3258 to perform quite well.

Back
Top Bottom