How can I tell if a power supply is causing shutdowns?

Under the chipset downloads on the motherboard's website, it has Intel(R) Chipset Software Installation Utility V9.3.2.1015 and Intel Management Engine Interface V9.5.15.1730. Should I install both?
Yes - you can go directly to Intel's website as well instead of the motherboard manufacturer's website and get newer drivers as well.

I do have a Razer mouse, and it has been giving me some funky issues... when I put my computer into sleep mode, it often doesn't work when I wake the computer up. All I have to do is unplug it and plug it back in. I'll reinstall those drivers.

Would definitely look into that. Is the mouse plugged into a 3.0 port as well?

Update your Chipset drivers, USB Drivers, and Razer drivers in that order... I would update both the Management Engine and Chipset Installation honestly.

Yes - you can go directly to Intel's website as well instead of the motherboard manufacturer's website and get newer drivers as well.

Would definitely look into that. Is the mouse plugged into a 3.0 port as well?

No, the only thing I have plugged into a 3.0 is a memory stick.

Razer software in general can cause a lot of software headaches. I suggest using Revo to take that **** out and make it do an advanced scan to rid your registry of the ****ware.

Anybody for an FYI, Intel's INF doesn't do a whole lot more than what Windows update already does. USB Hub stuff, PCIE stuff. Doesn't hurt to update it, but IME seems to be more of an importance, especially in 8.0/8.1.

To the OP, don't need to OC the board to get 2133. You should be using the XMP profile instead. If you have changed your BCLK at all put it back to 100 and use the XMP profile to bump your RAM to 2133.

Back
Top Bottom