Hello!!! I hope someone can help a newbie tech

No problem - we do have a Programming board here as well where you can take a peak at some stuff :).

Thanks i2D! thats awesome advice. any chance know where to start looking if one was to get into the coding world?

Its ok, You can post in any of the topics and one of us will hopefully be able to help or advise.. Feel free to ask me anything or PM me, it also benefits me to learn more or find out things I don't also know.. :cool:

Ps - I'm not a coder so I stay clear of that unless its marco lol

Another random question, what do you guys think about
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA380 AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Gaming Computer (CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA380 FX-4100 Computer)

For a good start up?

Pretty much none of us here will recommend a prebuilt machine. Build your own.

If you're unsure of where to start, make a thread in the "New Systems | Building and Buying" board with a budget.

Coming from a background in several languages, Python would be the best place to start. Very clean code, forces you to write properly and a huge community of developers using it for anything from websites, to applications, to games.

I heard python would be the best bet, i guess i wouldnt mind making apps. i dont have much of a direction to learn code other than the fact i love open source and would love to have the ability to create things

Yeah I did hear python is good to learn. I've edited some python codes before and wasn't to hard to get to grips with the results I wanted.

I'm not a fan of Python, but maybe that's just because it's super-strict on using indentation as scoping, and there's a lack of curly braces for functions :p.

Back
Top Bottom