building a new machine with a budget

Mr.Pink

Solid State Member
Hey guys and ladies,

I currently want to a build a computer, or be lazy :unconscious: and just get a start up. a start up in mind would be something like
CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA380 AMD FX-4300 3.80 GHz Gaming Computer (CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Ultra GUA380 FX-4100 Computer)

that would range around $500 my budgets in the $600 range. What would you guys recommend

Last edited:
What's going to be the primary purpose for the system? Gaming? If so, what games are you wanting to play?

Does your budget include mouse/keyboard/monitor/OS, or do you already have any of those items?

What's going to be the primary purpose for the system? Gaming? If so, what games are you wanting to play?

Does your budget include mouse/keyboard/monitor/OS, or do you already have any of those items?
just for gaming. I lean to MMO platforms, like maybe witch hunter, DC universe and some FPS. Battlefield/Counter strike.

I have all of the above ( Mouse/Keyboard/Monitor) now for the OS i dont have that. I do like windows 7 but i would follow a veterans advice on what OS to get

Getting windows 7/8 doesn't really matter that much now, since everyone is going to update to windows 10 after it's released. DX12 with windows 10 will definitely increase gaming performance for budget computers too... Best part is the update is free for windows 7/8 users :)

In terms of which OS to get... get whichever one you can buy for the cheapest, then upgrade to Windows 10 for free (as luke already kindly mentioned) when it comes out!

Back
Top Bottom