Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Just buy Braided Cable extensions... your Case has a basement to hide all the stock cables :D
The GPU cables can already sort of be seen looking from the front. Friend had some NZXT extension cables melt on him, so not sure I want to do that with 2 Titans. I actually got this case with the window just so I had a basement to hide my old Thermaltake.

The GPU cables can already sort of be seen looking from the front. Friend had some NZXT extension cables melt on him, so not sure I want to do that with 2 Titans. I actually got this case with the window just so I had a basement to hide my old Thermaltake.

The cable extensions I was looking at are from Cable Mod its 39.99 for the set gets you 24 pin a 4pin and 8 pin cpu connection and 2 PCI-E 6+2 set. They also have SLI cable kits. They are beautiful cables I dont think you would have melting problems with these cable extensions . Jayztwocents on youtube used them in skunkworks V1 with tripple SLI 780ti cards. I have herd the NZXT cables are garbage.

i'm glad i got silverstone cables then lol. ill also like to check that site u mentioned.

Waiting for the backlash on my cable management... It's not really meant to look pretty at all...

This is only of my server, my desktop is... a mess...
2ca6c1075c057ce347a290e3130ea0f6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom