Seasonic PS issue

Because I like to mess with things that would ruin a higher end Fluke meter? I tend to keep cheap multi-meters for working around cars, or very high current situations where water is present. Almost never have a meter last more than a year due to either water damage, or some really funky stuff getting passed through it from a car. Best story is of when I was probing heating elements on a 120 gallon water heater. While probing, found the element was still active, and the moment i took the probe off, the threads on the rusted out tank let go, great way to die, and great way for an expensive higher end meter to die as well when it's on the floor.

Well I wouldn't trust my life to this thing, Just use it to make sure power supplies are working before I start searching for problems on a system that won't boot, so far it's been good and this PS is the only one that alarms it out, All the rest test well. I do have a Fluke meter too but this thing is so much faster for quick checks, Just plug in all the plugs and it checks all the voltages. It's getting installed and hopefully it just keeps working like it should.

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom