Need new printer

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Ok sick of the cheapo printers I buy for home use on a network either not working properly or not at all within a year.

Need an "all in one" = print/copy/scan that actually works properly. Prefer a laser with color.

Currently using an Epson 4530 which I like, accept it smears blotches or streaks of yellow ink on about 50% of the pages it prints ( obviously a design or part flaw as it is a common complaint if you google it now). I would return ,but cannot find receipt. It is only about 1 year old , and actually started doing this after a few months.

I also have a older Brother that pints only in color- the black wont print and I have tried all the tricks that I can find on the internet to clear the black "port/valve" ( or what ever you call it).

To "fix" either of them costs more than they cost to begin with.

Any input appreciated

Thanks

Just look on gumtree for a printer, thats where I buy mine from.. plus is cheaper to buy a printer (with ink in it) than buying new ink for a printer... funny right? :cool:

Read up all the reviews you can find from sources not affilated with that product, like PC magazines and such. I bought a Brother AIO home/office printer a couple years ago and I really like it for what it does but it really sux at printing pics and the reviews stated that too, so I use a different printer for photo printing

Brother's are pretty good, Oki is good too. They'll be geared more towards office-style use (i.e. no pictures).

Back
Top Bottom