Does this work?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No(Sucks Hell)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel ain't catching up man, Intel is slowing down, AMD is getting ahead. the 4400+ is announced to come out, while the louzy intels are still at 3.2 with their stupid HT and 800MHZ fsb while the Athlon 64 FX has 1600MHZ fsb and slaughters intel

So what, we are conquering intel at a ration of 2 to one, and their men are weaker too, not only they have less!!! :D

well maybe you should take a little more time cause some posts may hurt some ppl. like when you said the thing about the computer on themajor mmx.

I actually took my time on that one, that is why it hurts people. ;)
I was just jokin' LOL

yea i figured but my best friend died last night and it kinda hurt me. somethings close to you hurt you most you know, even if you are joking. thats why me and my g/f just had a fight like 30 min ago. BTW im not trying to jack this thread i just figured i needed to make a point.

It seems this whole thread is just for AMD fans to boast. Remember it's not like Intel is just going to blow up and die. It just may be that AMD maybe have a great long streik, but intel will eventually come out with something really good, and the competition will go on and on. This threeeeaaad is pooooiiiiintlessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom